Founded in 1999 by professionals with over 40 years of experience, UMI SAN focuses on the development and safety of maritime and waterways navigation in Brazil.
It has the extensive experience and expertise required to deliver innovative and technically efficient solutions, providing services and studies in the areas of:
- Hydrography / Oceanography
- Navigation / Nautical Signage / Underwater Activities
- Dredging and Rock Removing: Project, Management and Supervision
- Geology and Geotechnics
SCOPE OF SERVICES
- Design, consulting and implementation of hydrography and oceanography services.
- Support services for the design and the implementation of port, maritime and fluvial works.
- Management, supervision and inspection of rockfill works.
- Navigation security and support.
- Environmental monitoring.
- Bed of dams monitoring.
- Field services for the designt and works of highways, railways, pipelines and general infrastructure.
- Driven by top management, our staff is in constant training on technical and project management subjects (PMI).
- UMI SAN has its own equipments and vessels designed specifically for hydrographic, nautical, geotechnical and signage surveying.
- Fully licensed by all regulating agencies on the field.
- Nationwide experience and professional network.
- Extensive technical library.
- The reliability of our results and services can be certified by clients and partners.
- Comprehensive view of the clients’ needs and expectations.
BENEFITS TO THE CUSTOMER
- We are a ONE STOP SHOP, where several surveys and services may be covered by a single contract, generating savings for the customer and adding value to the final product.
- Innovative and technically efficient solutions.
- Team mobility.
- Fully customized service in accordance to the specific needs of each client and project.
UMI SAN has established strong partnerships with other companies in the fields of maritime engineering, specialized laboratories, research institutions and consultants with broad experience in order to generate integrated solutions and maintain a broad portfolio of services to meet the needs of different customers .
CERTIFICATIONS AND REGISTRATIONS
- ISO 9001 – Standard implemented for improvements in management, occupational health, safety and environment
- CHM – Registered as complying with the Procedures for Hydrographic Surveys, performed by a Non-Naval Entity by the Navy Directorate of Hydrography and Navigation (DHN)
- CAMR – Registration of companies providing services for operation and maintenance of nautical signaling by the Center for Nautical Signs and Repairs Almirante Moraes Rego
- DPC – Registration of Diving Company (FCEM) by the Navy Directorate of Ports and Coasts
- CREA-ES – Regional Council of Engineering and Agronomy of the Espirito Santo State
- CRA – Shipowner Registration and Certificate by the Maritime Court of Brazil
- CRCC – Registration Certificate of Cadastral Classification by PetrobrasONIP – Registration at the National Organization of the Petroleum Industry